1. Log into Windows as an Administrator
2. Go to Computer and right click on the ProgramData folder
3. Select Properties -> Security
4. Select Users then select Advanced
5. Select Change Permissions
6. Select Users, Edit and select Full Control then OK
7. Select Replace all Child object permissions then OK
8. Go to c:\programdata\microsoft\crypto
9. Rename RSA folder to RSAold and recreate a new empty RSA folder.
10. Log in as user and run Sage.
Note: For Windows XP this is stored under C:\Documents and Settings\All Users