This explain how, by the use of Active Directory Saved Queries, you can quickly get a list of all locked out user accounts.
1. Open the Active Directory Users and Computers console
2. Right-click on Saved Queries in the console tree and select New –> Query.
3. Type a name and description for the query
4. Specify a query root (where in your namespace your query begins searching)
5. Click the Define Query button.
6. Since there’s no default option for finding locked-out accounts in the Common Queries box, select Custom Search instead to open the Find Custom Search box. Then select the Advanced tab and enter the following LDAP string in the Enter LDAP Query textbox:
7. Click OK twice to create and run the saved query.